So the crib. Well, our first night on Friday wasn't too bad after all. However, because it was a new place to sleep she was up at 8:30, 9:30, 2:30 and 6:30am. That is 2-3 more times than usual. And if I didn't think I was tired before.
So yesterday we played, ran to store, and watched some basketball. Then it was time for bed and I did the same routine.....she fussed a bit more before falling asleep, but once she was asleep, she only woke up once until 7:00am this morning.
Great progress!!
Although today she was soooo uber-fussy. She woke up tired of all things.....she kept rubbing her eyes, whined--OH SHE WHINED today. She took a few naps--even one in the crib. It went fine until her leg got stuck in the slats and she was not happy at all. (We went out today and bought a breathable mesh bumper).
I finally figured out why I think she was even more fussy than usual.
SHE HAS ANOTHER TOOTH!!!
You can barely see the nubs in this picture, but you can really feel them.
She has had such a big March month:
--She slept through the night
--She learned to roll over from back to tummy
--She got her first tooth
--She can now sit up on her own--unassisted
And now she has another tooth.....
Her next thing will be crawling. She turns herself over and spreads out all 4's balancing on her tummy--and just cries. She can push all the way up, but can't get her legs figured out yet. She scoots backwards...mostly because she gets mad and pushes harder.
Here she is....such a big girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment