I was trying to think of the story....the one where it says all is quiet....something..not even a mouse....well, that's what it is right now. The babes are in bed, the wrapping is finally done, and I have picked up the house ready for our day tomorrow. I am relaxing here in the recliner and looking at the full stockings, one for baby girl, baby boy, and my sister. I have one hanging too and my sister threw something in about 10 minutes ago so I wouldn't feel left out. My eyes are starting to get heavy so this won't be long.....
We had planned to go to a candlelight service tonight but we were just plain too tired. This afternoon we went downtown to the aquarium and by the time we got home, cooked dinner, and fed the children, we both just said heck w/ it. It was amazingly quiet at the aquarium so we got to see all the exhibits/tanks w/ relatively no one around. It was GREAT. We saw the penguin feeding time which was kind of neat. My girl really enjoyed it, the seahorses especially....but mostly climbing on whatever she could. My son slept almost the entire time.
I'll leave you w/ this. I've mentioned that my girl can be unpredictable at meal times and quite picky about what she eats....well, now we can add pancake artist. Here's what I saw the other night when she was 'finished' eating.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! Hope it was fun!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDelete